The Institute of the Americas
In order to support international cooperation in the academic and scientific fields, doctoral contracts are awarded each year by the Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research (MENESR) in partnership with the Institute of the Americas (IdA).
These doctoral contracts earmarked for the Institute of the Americaswere designed to develop and energize French research relating to the American continent within the 12 international hubs of IdA and increase scientific cooperation between French and American universities.
In this context, the Institute of the Americas is issuing a call for applications (click here) for the four doctoral contracts earmarked IdA awarded for the 2016-2019 academic period.
- Application deadline: March 14, 2016
- Preselection results: early May 2016
- Auditions of candidates selected in Paris: mid-May 2016
- Results of the final MENESR selection: end of June 2016
- For more information: http://www.institutdesameriques.fr/article/appel-candidatures-contrats-doctoraux-fleches-ida-2016-2019