Defended HDR theses
- On May 22, 2014, Jean Luc GAUTERO defended an HDR thesis in Philosophy on the subject: Sciences, truths and human emancipation.
- On June 2, 2014, Régis MEYRAN defended an HDR thesis in Ethnology on the subject: Knowledge and its instrumentalization: identity, ideology, culture.
- On September 20, 2014, Hélène MARQUIE defended an HDR thesis in Performing Arts - Dance, on the subject: Dance and gender: a research area to be expanded.
- On October 25, 2014, Jean-Michel BENAYOUN defended an HDR thesis in English language, literature and civilization on the subject: Languages, referential pact and perspectives for translation.
- On November 20, 2014, Frederic VINOT defended and HDR thesis in Psychology on the subject: Figures of impulses: the voice, ownership of it, and transfer.
- On December 9, 2014, Diana PASSINO defended an HDR thesis in Language Sciences on the subject: Italian-Roman dialects and phonological theory: a relationship of mutual enrichment.
- On December 11, 2014, Jean-Marc DOYEN defended an HDR thesis in History and Archeology on the subject: Structure and dynamics of monetary flows among the Remes: towards a modeling of a socio-economic tracer between 275 BC and 68 AD.
- On September 5, 2016, Andréa SOUBELET defended an HDR thesis in Psychology on the subject: Cognitive aging: Contribution to the study of its mediators, moderators, and predictors.
- On May 6, 2017, Serge PEY defended his HDR thesis in General and Comparative Literature on the subject: The Torn Language or the sacrificial function of the poem.