Associations de doctorants
- Promote doctorates: defend the value of a Ph.D. as a professional experience that reveals the skills of doctoral graduates.
- Put the talents of doctoral graduates to use in society: remove barriers between professional disciplines by presenting doctoral graduates as mediators, and benefit from their expertise and know-how to meet the challenges of the future.
- Create networks for doctoral graduates and develop synergies between them: increase the collective visibility of doctoral graduates, help them develop their professional network, encourage interactions between network creators.
- Free: Thesis defended less than a year ago.
- € 10 (i.e. € 3.40 after tax reduction): Thesis defended less than three years ago or doctoral graduate looking for a job.
- € 30 (i.e. € 10.20 after tax reduction): Thesis defended more than three years ago or retired doctoral graduate.
- € 150 (i.e. 51 € after tax reduction): Donating member.
ParenThèse PACA: Association created on the model of the Quebec association Thèsez-vous? Objective: to offer a collaborative work environment. This association organizes thematic retreats and editorial days. https://www.facebook.com/pg/Parenthese.PACA/about/?ref=page_internal
Bernard Gregory Association: www.abg.asso. en
Contact the association:: email@example.com
: ENSIC_ : ASSO.ENSICPresident of the association: Mélina Panagos
The Association of Young Researchers of the Alpes Maritimes (AJC06)
This association holds meetings regularly to prepare events that promote contacts between doctoral students:
Café des sciences, after-work activities, sporting events ... If you have any ideas, come and join us!
Events are announced on: http://www.ajc06.fr/wordpress/home/
To sign up for the newsletter: http://www.ajc06.fr/wordpress/join_fr/